Yesterday, two team members of DiDip presented the project in the halls of the Center for Information Modelling (ZIM) at Graz. The presentation was the first of four on how digital humanists at the...
- Computer Vision for Digital Humanities
- Developing a Simple and Inexpensive Reflectance Transformation Imaging (RTI) Dome for Teaching and Research Needs, Part One: Background
- Participation at the conference “The Potential of Prosopography for Historical and Art Historical Studies on the Charterhouses and the Carthusian Order”
- From Digital to Distant Diplomatics at DH2023
- Abstract of our paper at the “13. Studientag der Gallia Pontifica”