On December 13th, DiDip presented a poster at Computational Humanities Research 2022 (CHR2022). The event was a melting pot for research into humanities data, featuring a wide range of talks and posters from early...
- Developing a Simple and Inexpensive Reflectance Transformation Imaging (RTI) Dome for Teaching and Research Needs, Part One: Background
- Participation at the conference “The Potential of Prosopography for Historical and Art Historical Studies on the Charterhouses and the Carthusian Order”
- From Digital to Distant Diplomatics at DH2023
- Abstract of our paper at the “13. Studientag der Gallia Pontifica”
- Report on AIUCD2023, Siena, July 5-7