The DiDip-project co-organised to the Winter School (8–10 February 2023) at the Zentrum für Informationsmodellierung. ZIM members Anguelos Nicolaou, Sean Winslow, Sarah Lang, Suzana Sagadin, Daniel Luger, Niklas Tscherne, and Nicolas Renet, as well...
- Computer Vision for Digital Humanities
- Developing a Simple and Inexpensive Reflectance Transformation Imaging (RTI) Dome for Teaching and Research Needs, Part One: Background
- Participation at the conference “The Potential of Prosopography for Historical and Art Historical Studies on the Charterhouses and the Carthusian Order”
- From Digital to Distant Diplomatics at DH2023
- Abstract of our paper at the “13. Studientag der Gallia Pontifica”